Saturday, November 20, 2010

Iran Solo Exhibition (2) 伊朗个展 (2) ...


Iran Solo Exhibition 伊朗个展
18-21 November 2010
Kuala Lumpur Conference Center



The exhibition is not a large one and I think I was one of the few visitors in the entire exhibition hall, and so with permission from the booth owner, I could play with the angles I like in the exhibition hall ....



Did take me a while to get this one with the right dof ...



A wonderful little handy craft with the book of Quran, as tiny as a fifty cents coin ....



The professor of arts from Iran explained to another visitor about this art piece while I was busy photographing it ....



I think there is about 100 booths in the exhibition and only 3 to 4 booths showcase handy crafts, others are medical equipments, food, furniture, and scientific equipments from Iran ....



Although with only a few booths on crafts, 
the exhibition showcase some amazing art works from Iran ....

11 comments:

essec said...

Eccellente lavoro!

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

Is this Christmas presents ? Excellent shots my friend, and for Christmas I want one just like in the first picture - Happy weekend to you my friend

Joop Zand said...

Something totaly different, but very nice.

Greetings, Joop

Bob Bushell said...

They are wonderful, the objects themselves plus your photography.

sophie said...

huhu!!! nice pictures!! I love all the pieces, they are so beautiful!

Wind said...

Yes, very good depth of field! I like the objects, also!
Please have a great weekend!
Photographis

manuel nieto said...

bello trabajo, saludos

Carolina Tavares said...

Good to know more about another culture through their photographs. Thank you.

La sonrisa de Hiperión said...

Como siempre estupendo. Por aquí ando echando un vistazo por tus cosillas. Pasa un buen fin de semana.

Saludos y un abrazo.

smalldot said...

nice color in the last one

Chwile... said...

Jakie fajniutkie. Co to jest... rybki? Świetne ujęcie, jakby pływały.