Tuesday, November 2, 2010

KL Central 吉隆坡中环 ...

Location: KL Central
Date Taken: Nov 1st, 2010 1:04pm
Nikon D90, Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
ISO 500, "A" mode 1/40s @ F10, 1/3 EV, FL=21mm

I was early arriving at KL Central to wait for a Japanese Friend taking a commuter train from Seremban to Kuala Lumpur. I have not been to this place for a few years since my last project here at Malakoff (a local power company). My first impression of KL Central is I do not recognize it anymore as so many new structures (some commercial and some government buildings) were erected in the past few years at this location. But, I found this colorful looking small structure which I think is a cafe, it is surrounded by many other modern and much larger structures. It did take me sometime to get the right composition and framing I want to have in this image.

13 comments:

Luz said...

Buena geometría tiene una linda composición.
felicitaciones!

Cloudia said...

备用美容



Aloha from Honolulu
खुश दीपावली

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>

Alexander DeLarge said...

Fantastically beautiful your last two pics. Very different (one is pure natura and round shapes, the other, vibrant and urban colors and geometry)

My congrats, Alex.

Jorge Munoz said...

Great composition and color; the kind I like!

Patricia said...

I loved it. It really takes an instant out of time.

Arnaud said...

Again some nice colors wich appears together in the pic. Nicely seen.

Olivier said...

bel angle pour cette photo tres graphique

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

perfect, I just sayd this on the other blog!

Ángel said...

Excelente composición, muy dinámica con un acierto pleno con los colores
Abrazos

Brian Sylvester said...

Wong,

A great color combination mixed with strong lines. I see a dot of yellow - maybe the protective tip on a piece of rebar? Excellent work!

Enjoy the rest of your week,
Brian

Two Tigers said...

Wong, the angles on this could not be better! Dramatic and strong. And I know this was not an easy one to get! You must have worked hard for this shot. Good job!

T. Becque said...

Wonderful graphic shot!

Vibeke Sahl said...

Wong - Nice colours, composition, lines.... A great picture!!! I have to say that I really admire your work!! Vibeke :-9