Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blue Sky White Clouds 蓝天白云 ...

It has been raining, raining, and raining every day and I have no idea 
since when it started or when it will end ....


But today as I was heading for breakfast before my morning lecture assignment, 
there I saw this big blue sky and white clouds ....



just I stepped out of my car ....



and walk into one of the well known franchise coffee shops in Kuala Lumpur ...



and what a beautiful morning to have breakfast in this restaurant as the sun is rising fast ....
However, soon after 30 minutes
 finishing my coffee, breakfast, and some light newspaper reading  ....



and as soon as I walk out of the coffee house ....
The conditions change suddenly  ....
Guess what, the rain started as I went into my car ....

The un-certain weathers are perhaps really one of the
prominent tell-tale signs of Global Warming,
but how many of us in the city really stop and ponder
about it as everyone just
seems to go about their "busy life" everyday.

28 comments:

pietrzyk said...

Very interesting and beautiful pictures.Greetings Andrzej.

Pedro D. H. said...

for me clouds are never sad. It is always beautiful and interesting, that's the reason to I take so many photos of it.

UIFPW08 said...

Old and new high-contrast beautiful sky
Morris

Eyeliquor said...

Beautiful skies!
That big "needle" looks pretty cool!

Denise Scaramai said...

oh! that picture!
in the first picture, I had the impression
that the clouds were a floor!
Inverted felt! ;))
are amazingly beautiful!
hugs

Andras said...

Beautiful!!!
Love it!!!!

Laura.M said...

Tienes razón. No nos paramos para reflexionar!!
Me gustan las nubes en el cielo.
Colgué una entrada en el blog de un atardecer precioso "Colores en el cielo".
Gracias Wong por la visita.
Saludos.Laura

Joop Zand said...

Amazing compositions and nice colors, these pictures are great.

Regards, Joop

CIMPOACA LAURENTIU said...

wonderfull...great images my friend

JM said...

Great shots! Love the perspective and composition of the top one.

Bitch said...

You have captured a beautiful sky... and clouds!
Very good Wong!
But that doesn't last..
Cheers.

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Waw, wonderful! i love the first one.. is amazing how looks the sky..

marty said...

great shots, great perspective ! you had only
a short time to make these beautiful images !
the sky was gorgeous !!

ñOCO Le bOLO said...

·
· Good photos. Always.

· regards

CR & LMA
________________________________
·

Line said...

MAGNIFICENT pitcures! Wery nice,.like them a LOT;O)

Vibeke Sahl said...

Amazing serie Wong!! I´m really pleased to see your variety in what you photograph. Vibeke :-)

Ángel said...

En estos cielos las nubes tienen vida propia, y la ciudad cobra toda su dimensión.
Cordiales saludos

Bob Bushell said...

Great pictures Wong.

Anita said...

hahhaha!!:))Ythat seems like norwegian weather!!!

good!!:)))

Very nice photoes!!!

Happy wendsday:)))

Traveling Hawk said...

Interesting documentation for KL, Wong! I would like to see it for myself one day. If you are interested, I started now to write again about Beijing, for the moment the only Asian city I have been. The situation will change as for December, 16 I fly to India.

Olga Ricci said...

Originales encuadres y unos contrastes muy buenos.
Bonita serie de fotografías.
Saludos desde la patagonia argentina.

Erika said...

Good considerations and nice skies.
erika

Costea said...

It's so colorful and beautiful world you surprised.

Patrick Lucas said...

Good Day Wong

Wersemei said...

Me encantan esos cielos amigo mio. Son una imagenes buenisimas.
Saludos!!

P:D: ¿Y si pones un traductor?..Podría leer esos textos tuyos. Gracias.

Levonne said...

I like the way you shot the buildings and sky.

LAN said...

wow.. amazing skies.. :)

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

great, I like especial the first one!!! the blu sky