Friday, December 10, 2010

Cameron Highlands Nursery 1 金马仑高原第一站 ...


Nov 26-28, 2010 Cameron Highlands ...



It was a long drive from Kuala Lumpur north bound and 
about 3.5 hours later ...



as we reached the first nursery at the foothills of 
Cameron Highlands, we had to stop ...



my wife basically loves gardening and therefore, she is quite excited at our first stop
in Cameron Highlands with all the green and fresh flowers ...



for a first peak at the nurseries here in the highlands ...
my first opinion, every plant seems to fresh here, 
and this hibiscus is larger then the palm of my hands ...



Both me and wife have not been here since our childhood, 
that's many years ago ...
a long awaited vacation with the children in their school holidays ...



The size of different kinds of blossoms here seems larger 
and healthier then those found at sea level ...



It is not the most pretty nursery but will do for now ...



as our families first stop on the way up to Cameron Highlands ...

25 comments:

Scott said...

Somehow I just didn't picture nurseries like this in Malaysia. Very nice with some beautiful flowers.

Cloudia said...

Your shots thrill me



Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


<°)}}><

Life Ramblings said...

your pictures make me miss CH so much. i'd like to make a return visit in near future.

Mama-Bug said...

The plants were so vibrant and healthy. Loved the first shot the best.

Olivier said...

belles macros, bravo

Randy said...

I love cactus but have such a hard time with them.

Bitch said...

Wong, your macro photograph is a joy for the
eye!

pietrzyk said...

Very nice pictures.Greetings Andrzej.

Traveling Hawk said...

Wonderful captures, Wong! I understand your wife very well as I like gardening also. That Hibiscus flower, full of water drops is amazing, so fresh and delicate.

Nurr Kasih said...

nice bokeh..cameron sangat best!

Eyeliquor said...

Nice one Wong!
I like the first photograph a lot!
Nice to introduce the charming Mrs. :)
Both of you have a wonderful weekend!

Arianna said...

Beautiful shots! Arianna

Laura.M said...

Buenos días Woong.Preciosas fotos!!
En mi casa tengo cactus y una planta como las de la 3ª imagén muy grande.
Tu esposa es guapa!!
Saludos.Laura

MTO Photography said...

Exelent shot as always:)
Have a nice weekend!/Maria

Carolina Tavares said...

I really like the picture of the hibiscus. How can a petal so thin and delicate handle icy particles that seem really heavy?

Black Face Sheep said...

Nice angle and fantastic bokeh!
Cameron Highland is cool place in Malaysia,right?
But it looks so warm...
Japan is getting colder day by day...I am jealous warm weather there!

WhatKarenSees said...

Beautiful images. I especially like the first with such delicate looking flowers.

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

My favorite is the first one - A cactus can be the most beautiful flower - Well done my friend

Anita said...

Very good as always:)))

Chwile... said...

Uwielbiam kaktusy. Raz w życiu przeszło 27 lat temu zakwitł mi chociaż w ogóle o niego nie dbałam. Było to po urodzeniu mojej córki.

Balaphoto said...

Great pictures!! Salut!!

Frank, Barcelona

http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

Bob Bushell said...

The pictures of the cacti are beautiful, yes, I love them.

Wind said...

I like that I can find here beautiful images with flowers!
In Europe's blogs is winter- everywhere on internet...ha ha
Please have both of you a great weekend!
Best regards from Romania!

ρομπερτ said...

Rare things search for something alike.

Please have a good weekend you all.

daily athens

teca said...

The first picture is lovely...

Have a nice weekend, honey!

Kisses.