Thursday, December 23, 2010

I missed all the cars 我错过了所有的车 ...


Dec 03-12, 2010
KL Motor Show 
吉隆坡车展




I missed all the cars in this years car show ...
我错过了在今年的车展所有的车...



So far until today, I have never own a car more then 1000 cc ...
到目前为止,直到今天,我自己的汽车从来没有超过1000毫升 ...



I have driven a lorry, a bus, even a forklift drive,
but not yet a BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, or anything like that ...
我曾经驾驶货车,巴士,甚至叉车,
但还没有试过宝马,奔驰,美洲虎车,或任何这样的车 ...



Thus, I have never understood why men need to change
their cars every 1 - 2 years, my last car lasted me 10 years ...
因此,我永远无法理解为什么男人需要每1- 2年更换
他们的车,我上回的车持续使用了10年 ...



I guess I am missing a lot, not just cars in this
car show but opportunities to own and experience
with different cars like other men do ...
我想我错过了很多,在此不只是汽车展的汽车,
也错了像其他人那样; 拥有与享受不同汽车的经验 ...

17 comments:

Joop Zand said...

I like new cars.....

but much more that lovely woman...
look at that smile.

greetings, Joop

Mahon said...

I liked your photos, great quality and gorgeous as always !...
But I liked also your text very funny, bravo ! :))

Bye**

JM said...

She's beautiful! Cars? What cars? :-)))

Costea said...

A car and a beautiful lady.

Claudia said...

The photos are excellent!

Greetings

chilangoleon said...

i=hate=cars

Bitch said...

Wong, with that you are so right..
What is a new car? Nothing, when there is no
garage for it..
Great pictures with the most beautiful girls!

Sérgio Pontes said...

I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy 2011

ρομπερτ said...

Still struggeling a bit to find the connection between such beautiful women and cars, that do rather do damage to the environment.

Thoughtful photography of the moment while she read the magazine.

Please have a good Thursday.

daily athens

Levonne said...

Well, you certainly enjoying the beautiful model! You have a camera and you can shoot! You don't need a Mercedes.

Cloudia said...

The most beautiful women are Chinese!

Aloha from Hawaii

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


<°)}}><

Remi said...

Hello Wong .. Great pictures, some small photos of the cars, but a lot of car decorations, I think .. :)
Have a great day .. :)

ES Lee said...

I love this sporty chic!

Ángel said...

Preciosas fotografías con un perfecto equilibrio de luces, una maravilla.
Por esta parte del mundo estamos de fiestas, no se si usted celebra la navidad, en cualquier caso, le deseo lo mejor en estos días
Cordiales saludos

UIFPW08 said...

Lovely shots...
Cheers
Morris

UIFPW08 said...

I'm like this model...shots

andrey salikov said...

Lovely shots...