Monday, December 13, 2010

Is it ever safe to leave your child alone 如何生存等着妈妈在商场 ...


How many times you see a child left outside when mommy is
shopping inside ...

With all the kidnapping going on everywhere, is it safe to keep your
child waiting for you while you are shopping ...
or
for just a short while when you get your keys or go pay for
the parking fees ...



something difficult for me to understand ...

Thank God, the world we live in is not a Bruce Willis movie. 
It's a lot less dramatic. 

But it is still a dangerous world out there, 
leaving a child waiting for you
in this case of shopping for clothes 
may take a little while longer and
ample opportunity
for whoever evil intended to do
something bad to your children  ... 

14 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Oooh, this gives me the cold chills !
When I was younger (much), people used to leave babies in their prams outside the shops, and also outside their homes, giving the child some fresh air.
I couldn't even imagine doing that these days, too many 'naughty people' out there, it makes me shudder sometimes.
Great picture, he looks so sad ;(

Erika said...

Dear Wong, when I was a young mother I never left my children alone while I was making shopping because I was always afraid and now I tell the same thing to my daughter for her little son.
Bye bye
erika

Laura.M said...

Nunca dejé solos a mis hijos cuando eran pequeños.
Hoy día da miedo ver las cosas que están pasando. Sobre todo con niños indefensos Wong.
Se ha perdido uno de los valores más grandes del hombre.El respeto hacia las personas y las cosas.
Un saludo. Laura

Mama-Bug said...

Wong it's never right to leave your child alone.
I sometimes wonder what that parent has on their mind that is more important than the well being of their child.

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

this photo tell so much...

Ken Mac said...

Oh my

JM said...

I bet this child's parents wouldn't dare leaving him outside if they were shopping here. The most famous kidnapping took place in southern Portugal three years ago: the british 3yo Maddie McCann...

Ángel said...

Bravo!!!, qué sugerente.
Abrazos

Carolina Tavares said...

I totally agree with you. Its very important reminder. Congratulations on your initiative.

Wersemei said...

Una imagen sublime!!

Jessica Brunette said...

love this photo.

I may be considered "over-protective" but my pre-teen children don't even play outside our gated neighborhood with out me out there with them. At least they know I'm around, and I know what they are up to, and I will know if any "evil" is lurking.

Costea said...

Very expressive child and in accordance with what is written there.

ρομπερτ said...

Incredible picture ! And yes, children are probably the most important challenge of nowadays, future as well.

Great, great picture indeed.

UIFPW08 said...

Fantastic shot
antastic idea..