Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is the beginning of the rest of my life 这是我的余生的开始 ....


Dec 04, 2010
Rasa, Hulu Selangor ...



I remember I set out to learn photography because of
my interest in architecture ...
我记得我开始学习摄影,是因为我对建筑的兴趣 ...



I was told from the beginning that I would need to get a
wide angle lens for architectural photography ...
从一开始就有人告诉我,我需要得到一个适用于建筑拍摄的广角镜头 ...



Living in the city for as long as I can remember ...
这些年住在城里 ...



I have never thought of wanting to wake up to yearn to see trees and flower ...
我从来没有想过想要醒来的时候,渴望看到树木和花...




Nevertheless until today, I still have not got a wide angle lens ...
不过直到今天,我仍然没有得到一个广角镜头 ...




until I picked up a camera; today, I am finally beginning to love nature photography 
and am open to any other genres of photography ...
直到我拿起了相机; 然而今天, 我终于开始热爱大自然摄影 ...
和相信开放的接受任何其他类型的摄影 ...



I am beginning to understand that there are
no limits to photography ...
我开始明白,摄影是没有限制的 ...

This is the beginning of the rest of my life ...
这是我的余生的开始 ...

18 comments:

Eyeliquor said...

These pictures warm up the heart and senses of the body!
Very nice Wong!
Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays!

Jorge Munoz said...

Happy holidays Wang, from afar. Your fotos capture such richness.

Joop Zand said...

You make me happy with these nice pictures, keep on this good work.

Merry Chrismas for you and your family.

Greetings, Joop

Ursus said...

great pictures ... many thanks for your comments on my blog and I wish you nice christmas!

Ángel said...

Equilibrio emocional, visual y sensitivo.
Perfectas
Un abrazo

WhatKarenSees said...

What a wonderful post!! Photography opens up a world we photographers continue to discover every day. Looking through the lens of a camera shows us beautiful things we would never see otherwise. We begin to notice amazing, interesting, shocking, lovely sights all around us, and we become eager to see and record it all. There is always something else to learn, something else to see, something else to record, so others can see what you see!

Bob Bushell said...

It's a really nice thing, to succede in photography. You are excellent in your work. Please, keep it up.

Scott said...

You take to nature photography like a fish to water. Very nice images here. I look forward to seeing where you go with this now.

Luzia said...

Congratulation! The lens of the camera opens us a world without limits:-)) Enjoy "the rest of your life" and a wonderful christmas time. Luzia wishes you a happy new year full of new inspirations and open eyes.

veredit said...

this is a wonderful insight and this absolutely beautiful and sensitive images show that you are on the right track ...

Chwile... said...

Chmury w wodzie, woda w chmurach.
Jak u Ciebie ciepło...

Luz said...

Wong como siempre hermoso!
feliz navidad!

BERMAXO said...

Wong preciosas fotos en general saludos

Mariacininha said...

I wish with all my heart a super Christmas to you and your family. Take this opportunity to thank all the warm fuzzies that you left me.
I like very much this your photos! Thanks

Mariacininha

namaki said...

This is a nice serieof pictures which illustrate your words perfectly !

Denise Scaramai said...

Whong, that's it! ;))
what wonderful pictures!
there are no limits when you want to learn,
when you have a lot of sensitivity,
and when nature is your partner!
congratulations for the perseverance!
a big hug and
Happy Holidays!

ρομπερτ said...

A new meaning for the measurement of time.

Please have you and your family a blessed Christmas.

daily athens

Laura.M said...

Habrá días que veas más comentarios. Entro a ver entradas antiguas que no he visto. Algunas tienen unos detalles increibles...Esta 2ª imágen los tiene
Saludos.Laura