Monday, January 3, 2011

My first Project for 2010 今年的第一个项目 ..


My first Project for 2010
今年的第一个项目 ...

Over the weekend, I was posting photos from our Cameron Highlands trip 
from last year November ...
Before the year end last week, I was pondering on what genre of
photography I should be working on for my first project ...
上周末,我发布我们去年十一月在金马仑之旅的旅行照片 ...
今年年底前的最后一周,我仍然思考什么会是我今年的第一个摄影项目 ...



When I picked up my Camera on Saturday last week, I had my
mind set on macro for my first project of this year ...
然而上周六, 当我拿起我的相机,我肯定了今年我第摄影的第一个项目...



In 2010, It has always never been easy to photograph macro as
 I do not use a flash, but does a flash really provide all the answers to macro photography ...
在2010年时,微距摄影一直从来不是容易的项目,
因为我不使用闪光灯...
但到底闪光灯是不是真正的提供所有微距拍摄的答案...



I actually find it difficult to move around with the flash on the camera,
and I don't need my picture the size of a wall; so I resort to
higher ISO and exposure compensation as well as
look for as much natural light source ...
对我来说,有个闪光灯在照相机上真的感觉不舒服;
我也不需要我的照片有墙面这么大的尺寸,
所以我只使用更高的ISO和曝光补偿以及尽可能寻找充足的自然光源 ...



This method of photographing macro may take a longer time and not all opportunity
and conditions are possible (which may not be perfect) without the flash,
but I am not a perfectionist yet, so for now; these results will do for me ...
这种微距摄影的方法,也许不是完美的;
而仍然我不是一个完美主义者,所以现在,这些结果我是接受的 ...



The series of shots are done at ISO 640 at F11 Aperture
(using Aperture Priority) with
around -1 exposure compensation
with a lot of natural sunlight on mid-afternoon 1st day of January 2011
using a Nikon D90 and Tamron 90mm Macro lens ...
该系列的拍摄是键在 ISO640 F11 光圈
(使用光圈优先)和围绕-1曝光补偿
使用D90相机和腾龙90毫米微距镜头...

32 comments:

Eyeliquor said...

Amazing Photographes Wong!
The red is wonderful..
Totally like this!
It is like you captured the soul of this flower! :)

Ruth B. said...

Fantastic photos. Nr 3 and 4 I like very much.

Olga said...

There is always something that can be photographed! Good luck with new project! Beautiful photo.

Chwile... said...

Złoty medal za analizę fotograficzną. Te różne perspektywy. Fenomenalne!
Szczęśliwego nowego roku.

Faaein Himura said...

argh.. i'm very jealous today..

great job my friend!...

realy nice picture.. =]

i wish.. one day i have mincro lense too..

Patrick Lucas said...

Amazing journey ... in the heart of the flower ...
beautiful

bicocacolors said...

my favorite is the last one,
Wong great level to start the year!
Good luck with your project and Happy Happy New Year!

Design Elements said...

Happy new year! Wishing you a dreamy 2011! Wonderful images!

Anita said...

god!!thaey are beautiful!!:))


Very good classic of the (cant remeber the name of the flowers)flowers!1

you are always very good shooting photoes:))

Bob Bushell said...

It is truly beautiful.

Erika said...

I like the third and the fifth picture. I think the flower is "Passion flower". Isn't it?

Ernesto y Felisa said...

you have access to some pretty flowers, and you know how to make professional quality macros with too few resources. Excellent photos, thanks for them
Ernesto

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

Your first project in 2011 is very well done - keep up all the good work

maia said...

I love the picture 3. It's an animal flower! It is both strange and captivating.
Really beautiful!

ρομπερτ said...

Feels as if it is the light from within that you bring out to shine. Far from the strength of a flash, forcing the Good and Beautiful, being much stronger.
Concratulations upon this achievement !

daily athens

Laura.M said...

Hola Wong.Preciosas fotos para empezar el año en rojo y verde, me gusta mucho la 3ª
Saludos.Laura

T. Becque said...

Such beautiful color and shapes. I think you did an excellent job with the macro. I like your project idea, I've started my own too, I picked up a book called Photo Op which details various photo projects to sharpen your skills.

Randy said...

The colors in the first photo are amazing. It really wakes your eyes open.

Levonne said...

I like how you studied the bloom Wong. I find that I like natural light best. It may be because I don't know how to successfully use a flash but natural is nice to me.

Sandra Lage said...

Wong,

Great photos!Pretty flowers!
Thanks for your comments on my blog.
All the best for 2011!!

Greetings,
Sandra

Nurr Kasih said...

Seperti biasa, mmg sangat cantik..warna merah di awal 2011..All the best.

Faaein Himura said...

setiap kali masuk sini..

mesti rasa jealous... huhuhu..

MTO Photography said...

Magnificent macros with amazing colors.
Good luck with your project and I also would like to wish you a very good photoyear:)
/Maria

UIFPW08 said...

Best macro shots. Compliments.
Morris

Faaein Himura said...

p/s: anda di tag.. =]

JM said...

These are amazing! What a great begining for your project.

Traveling Hawk said...

Super macros, Wong! You are an artist! My personal skills are so reduced compared with yours... But I try to learn more. My favourite of the series is no.3

Mama-Bug said...

Very nice Wong, you did very well with these photos.

Life Ramblings said...

wonderful macros Wong. love the exquisite details. all the best in your endeavours.

Costea said...

Beautiful macro series! :)

smalldot said...

beautiful

teca said...

I loved those flowers! They are wonderful indeed.
Congratulations!
Kisses.