Friday, January 14, 2011

Waterfall Therapy 瀑布疗法 ...


Waterfall Therapy
瀑布疗法 ...



I would rather listen to the sounds of waterfalls then the sounds of a noisy crowd ...



Because it is really like a band of musicians playing a consistent melody and tune
all the time ...



unlike the disorganized noises from a crowd of people ...



I would rather look at the placements of rocks orchestrated by nature ...



rather then the chaotic crowd in a busy street ...



Looking and Listening to the
Waterfull is definitely more therapeutic
then
whatever you see and here in a busy street of a city ...

16 comments:

Chwile... said...

Jakie piękne wasze strumienie.

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

W O W
O
W

Running water makes brilliant photos - These are excellent - Very Well Done

Kenneth Larsson said...

Very beautiful shots of the watre fall. I like them a lot! Well done, Womg! :-)

Have a nice day!

Carolina Tavares said...

The sounds of nature are therapeutic, it is our natural de-stressors.

Beautiful photos. I love waterfalls.

teca said...

Very nice!

Hugs.

Nurr Kasih said...

Wow slow shutter yg superb Mr.Womg. Betul tu, mendengar irama air terjun bagaikan terapi.

Jonathan said...

Very nice work Wong, the shutter work is perfect and the lighting is also excellent. I feel calm already - Thanks!

Randy said...

How I would love to hear that sound. Wonderful photos.

T. Becque said...

Pure beauty Wong!
I accidentally went to your spreadsheet site instead of here, and I was hopelessly confused until I realized my mistake! :)

Life Ramblings said...

i couldn't agree more with you Wong. Nothing beats the beauty of nature. it is a peaceful place, away from the bustling city. great captures.

MTO Photography said...

These are fantastic. Very beautiful!
/Maria

Bob Bushell said...

I agree with you Wong. Your photography makes them unbelievable, a truly genius.

pharaonx said...

nice therapy. i miss the green and the sound of the summer forest.

New Sensations said...

Lovely series!

Lloyd said...

Awesome photos. I love it.
Very artistic. You are so talented.

Nature is really a great healer.

Thanks for sharing this to us.


Seattle Real Estate | Office 2010

Beatriz said...

the language of water