Friday, February 11, 2011

Made in Spain 西班牙制造 ...


La Bodega 
Empire Subang ...

伊萨葡萄酒餐厅
帝国梳邦购物中心



Google translation the Spanish word "Bodega" to English
seems to mean "Winery" but someone corrected me to be meaning "Warehouse" ...
Regardless, and I still have no clue what "La Bodega" means ...



Nevertheless,  "La Bodega" sounds somewhat romantic ...



Just like that only Spanish song I know of ... "Romance de amor"
which I learn with the Classical Guitar a long time ago ...



I ordered these two odd couple as I don't have a clue about
wine tasting ...



The Patrons were amused when I asked permission from the restaurant
for some photography shots ...



But I went my way working on compositions with my camera ...



I was only using ISO 500 on my prime lens with the Aperture wide open
and 1/30 seconds of shutter speed to make these shots ...



The spot lights were helpful in several occasions ...



Have you ever had a glass of orange juice and an "Americano" coffee
at the same time ...
It was a bitter sweet experience ...

La Bodega seems to have 4 branches in the Klang Valley
as of today, this one is 10 minutes from where I live ...

15 comments:

Traveling Hawk said...

What a nice place, Wong! I would not decline an invitation there...Very nice photos, especially those with the work of art and the shelf with bottles.

Joop Zand said...

Interesting place,
good pictures with nice compositions.

Greetings, Joop

Digwas Hegde said...

Great Job

New World said...

My compliments Wong!
Great captures! and what a wonderful light!

Eyeliquor

Addiction said...

You got it wrong! It's mispelled... the correct name is "LA BODEGA", but because of the tipography the L looks as if it were next to an "S"... "Bodega" means "warehouse" so in this case it refers to a place where you store and taste diffrent kinds of wines...

Cheers! Good photos!

Marcos Muñoz said...

me produce alegria ver imagenes made in spain. vino tinto y demás cosas de bodega. Felicitaciones Wonng

Levonne said...

Very cool shots Wong! My favorites are the third and the fourth. I'd like to visit Isa Bodega. I wonder is Isa is Island. I somehow remember that. Take care and keep on shooting!

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

I like this series of pictures a lot - greate motivs, well seen and well done

Patrick Lucas said...

Très belle ambiance et j'aime beaucoup les cadrages / Bravo Wong !

Luz said...

Maravillosas una más linda que la otra que rico café con jugo que pena que no cataste algún vino!
saludos!

Olga said...

What an interesting place! You captured the essence of it. I like the third and the forth photos very much.

Bitch said...

Good compositions and very nice place.
But try the wine next time :):)

ρομπερτ said...

The owners surely have to be proud of your work.

Please have a good Friday.

UIFPW08 said...

I'm like this place, too
beautiful shoots

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Beautiful shots. I feel like I've spent the evening there with you. Good job.