Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Renri人日


大年初七
Renri 人日
on the 7th day of Lunar Chinese Calendar 2011 ...
the common man's birthday ...

Pavilion, KL ...
















Renri 人日
the common man's birthday, the day when everyone grows one year older ...

In Malaysia, it is the time to toss the "raw fish salad" dish or "yusheng" (鱼生) with
chopsticks for good luck and celebrated everyones birthday ...

It is normally celebrated as an opening dish of a lunch or dinner outing with
business partners, friends, or family.

I wish all a Happy Birthday ...

14 comments:

Erika said...

Is your Birthday, dear friend Wong?
I wish you a Very Happy Birthday.

Erika

Misty said...

So festive! Wish I could visit and take some pictures myself.

ρομπερτ said...

oh to be a common man at such a magical place. please have a wonderful wednesday, and yes, if this is your birthday, please have a very Happy one.

Randy said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration.

T. Becque said...

I haven't heard of this celebration before, what a wonderful idea! Then happy birthday to you! And such festive decorations.

MTO Photography said...

You photos is always very colorful and I like that very much. Makes me happy to watch them. Keep on the good work Wong!
/Maria

Eyeliquor said...

You traveled to great heights Wong, to get these!
I like them all!
Greetings from a proud Red Dragon :)

Bob Bushell said...

Extremely beautiful are the photos.

Life Ramblings said...

the decorations are lovely and eye-catching, much more beautiful than the ones in Penang. your shots are truly captivating.

Sciarada said...

Ciao Wong,
what a beautiful view you chose to take these your wonderful photos, I agree with your birthday wishes!

Olga Ricci said...

Un derroche de color y alegría en el nuevo año que se inicia...del conejo.
Bella serie, amigo! Gracias por compartir!
Saludos.

ñOCO Le bOLO said...


· First. Happy Chinese Lunar New Year. I love the color red. It is my favorite. So, I love your pictures red.
Congratulations.

· greetings

CR & LMA
________________________________
·

Costea said...

Wong, and traditions of your country fascinates me.

LAN said...

WOW :)