Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Year of the Rabbit 兔年 ...



吉隆坡时代广场 ...
Berjaya Time Square, KL ...









1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999


Persons born in the Year of the Rabbit are talented, ambitious, and articulate
They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. 


"Rabbits" are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. 
They like gossips but are tactful and generally kind. 


"Rabbits" seldom lose their temper. 
They are clever at business and being conscientious.


They would make good gamblers for they have 
the uncanny gift of choosing the right things.


"That was what at least what almost every book says" ...
unfortunately, I was born in the year of the Dragon ...

18 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful, in the eyes of the Rabbit.

Laura.M said...

Wong, yo nací en el año del conejo...Espero que me vaya bien el año:))
Preciosas fotos.
Saludos.Laura

Joop Zand said...

Hello Wong

The colors of your pictures are wonderful, i 'am glad to see this nice pictures.

Greetings, Joop

Traveling Hawk said...

What a nice decorated hall! I don't have a Rabitt in my family. I am pig in Chinese traditional zodiac.

Eyeliquor said...

I like the pictures of the "golden" rabbit very much!
Well done Wong!

Misty said...

Beautiful colors!

Amin said...

Hello!
I also agree... beautiful colors...

Amin said...

I follow Your blog...

Cloudia said...

Dragon?
Next Year!

Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>
<°)}}><
><}}(°>

Luz said...

Que hermoso Wong el Dragón es un signo maravilloso!
No reencarna creo una bellas fotos

Produval said...

Gran serie, siempre nos sorprendes con algo fantastico, felicidades.

Life Ramblings said...

love the ornate details of the rabbit. I was born in the year of Rat. :) Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Mama-Bug said...

Wonderful, cheerful, photos!

teca said...

I'm rabbit! :))

Kisses.

Siddhartha Joshi said...

The golden rabbit is just beautiful...especially with a red backdrop! Awesome pictures...

Costea said...

Last is my favorite.

Sandra Lage said...

Hi, Wong Dragon!

Cool!
This is my year...and I did not know...
rabbit!
Nice photos!

Greetings, Sandra

darlin said...

Awesome, I was born under the sign of the rabbit, it's my year to shine! :-)