Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Iranian Lunch with my students 与学生品赏伊朗的午餐 ...



Iran cuisine ...
伊朗美食...

An Iranian Lunch 品赏伊朗菜 ...

Chicken Koobideh (Chelow) Kebab
 is the national dish of Iran ...


An Iranian Lunch 品赏伊朗菜 ...

Khubz or Hot Bread 
an Arabic word for bread, but usually used by non-Arabic speakers
to refer to a flatbread that forms the staple of the local diet in many countries
in the middle east ...

Hummus
is a Levantine Arab dip or spread made from cooked, mashed chickpeas,
blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic.
It is a popular food throughout the Middle East and elsewhere ...


An Iranian Lunch 品赏伊朗菜 ...

Saffroned rice 
The meal is simple, consisting of steamed, saffroned basmati or Persian rice ...

A lunch treat by students in my class last week ...
Thanks to Mr. Hussein and Mr. Rao ...

Last week, a series of my lectures for 3 weeks completed 
with a farewell lunch with my students from the middle east 
in an Iranian Restaurant in KL ...

One of the reasons I really enjoy my teaching assignments 
are the students from different parts of the world ...


25 comments:

Life Ramblings said...

what a delicious spread. it's time for lunch. :)

Olivier said...

cela semble delicieux, bon appetit

veredit said...

looks really delicious! very good presentation

Wersemei said...

Amigo Wong, esos platos tienen que estar riquísimos. Dan ganas de comérselos.
Saludos.

Serline said...

Yummy! Has quite a few similarities to Lebanese and even Greek cuisines, which I have tried.

Wind said...

Yummm!
I like this kind of food!
My best thoughts to you!

Theanne and Baron said...

Meal looks delicious thanks to your photos!

Joop Zand said...

Looks good..... good pictures.

greetings, Joop

Erika said...

I'm hungry . You are a teacher! Do you know I thought it? What subject do you teach? Literature? I was French teacher in a high school.
Have a nice day!

Rui Pires said...

It looks wonderful!...

Rui Pires - OLHAR D'OURO - Portugal

Laura.M said...

Tiene una pinta excelente Wong.
Buen provecho!!
Saludos.Laura

p3chandan said...

I havent tried Iranian food before but they certainly look so delicious!

Luz said...

Que delicia! mmm me dio hambre saludos!!

Chiara said...

woooww! piatti molto deliziosi!

Leovi said...

They want to eat ... Beautiful colors

Mama-Bug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama-Bug said...

This food looks so good; what a nice lunch to share with your students!

Vibeke Sahl said...

Yummi!!! I get hungry by looking at this nice shots :-)

Bob Bushell said...

I'm hungry, but, I have just eaten. Excellent shots.

Carolina Tavares said...

The first picture I seem delicious. I do not like peas, but I appreciate the Arab cuisine.

As for the pleasure of being a teacher of students from different parts of the world, really special. Congratulations on that path trails.

Faaein Himura said...

this pictures really make me hungry.. =_=
i want it.. i want it...

Bitch said...

This is real food..
Wait, coming over!!

Costea said...

He invited me to lunch?

UIFPW08 said...

Wong teacher mmm..I think soo

chenlina said...

chenlina20160720
air jordan pas cher
kobe 9
rolex submariner
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton bags
gucci outlet
nike air max 90
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin outlet
gucci outlet
beats by dr dre
adidas ultra boost
hollister clothing
longchamp handbags
nike free runs
coach factory outlet online
nike trainers
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags
giuseppe zanotti sandals
adidas shoes
nike basketball shoes
celine outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan 4 toro
louis vuitton outlet stores
ralph lauren uk
louis vuitton outlet online
kobe 9
fake watches
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton purses
giuseppe zanotti
nike air max 90
toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet
as