Thursday, March 17, 2011

My job as a teacher 我的工作-教师 ...



PLM300 Plant Maintenance 
March 7 - 11, 2011



Mr Hussein (second from left) from Bahrain, troubled times 
in his country and he is feeling the pain while attending my class ...

Mr Rao (third from left) from India who works in Bahrain will now 
change his flight back to India after attending my class due to the 
deteriorating situations in Bahrain. 



I spent more then 8 hours a day in these class rooms, it is quite 
comfortable for me to be in front of a class ...

Well, I am also comfortable when holding a camera ...



I enjoy new faces almost every week in my classes, 
 I think you can guess who am I in the class held last week ...


17 comments:

Bitch said...

Hello Wong,
nice to meet you!!
(last photo with dark shirt)...

dilaBanGi said...

hi CIKGU
apa khabar....Hehehe

Rui Pires said...

... second from the left of the last one ?....

Rui Pires - OLHAR D'OURO
http://lamegoimage.blogspot.com/

Two Tigers said...

So nice to see you in your classroom setting!

essec said...

Un bel gruppo!

Levonne said...

Yes Wong. It is great to see you in your work world! I don't think that I even knew that you taught. Thanks for this.

Angela Häring-Christen said...

You have an important job and very nice people in your class.
I think, on the last Photo second from left.
Greetings
Angela

La sonrisa de Hiperión said...

Estupendas tus fotos, amigo. Como siempre.

Saludos y un abrazo.

Eyeliquor 2 said...

Wong you look good my friend!
Love to see all these wonderful smiling people!
Nice!!

Shelley L. Snyder said...

What do you teach?

Luz said...

Me encantan tus fotos con tus colegas y alummnos Wong , eres un gran maestro de que son tus clases me dieron ganas de ir jajaja!
besos!

cieldequimper said...

Excellent series of photos. Thank you for your visit on my blog.

Laura~DancesWithTeddyBears said...

Wonderful photos, wonderful that you teach.
I love learning about who's behind the camera.

Laura.M said...

Your students are happy ... Are you the one for glasses of the last picture?
Wong got a good job.
Saludos.Laura

ρομπερτ said...

A promise, maybe countless, in the making.

And yes, being a teacher is a huge challenge. Melting many worlds into one. Wishing you and your students always much success.


daily athens

MIMOSA said...

Being a teacher is even more gratifying to watch the beautiful images with your camera gives us

UIFPW08 said...

Compliments..