Saturday, April 2, 2011

After the rain 雨后 ...



Lake Garden ...


After the rain ...


It was not such a bad idea after all
shooting after the rain in a cloudy afternoon ...




I have been wondering where all my photo uploads to blogger is stored ?

Do you know that all your blogger photo uploads are stored in
Picasa Web ...

When you upload an image through Blogger, it gets stored on Picasa Web Albums, 
and is therefore subject to the quota limit on your account there.

And it has a limit of 1 GB before you have to pay an annual fee ...




Since I have a "paid" flickr account,
I am thinking about just a "HTML link" from my flickr photos
when I post to blogspot ...


25 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Fabulous capture and balance of the light and shadow.
Magical photos!!

Betty

P.S. I'm on a blog break...I just wanted to pop over to your lovely site and say hi!

BERMAXO said...

Siempre me gustas tus composiciones son fantasticas

Sabrina said...

WOW!!!!very beautiful pictures!!

JM said...

Gorgeous set of palm tree leaf shots! Great work.

Fran.Urbano "alias Franti" said...

wong fantastic compositions, the first picture I like I'm great, greetings and good weekend, Greetings friend.

Bob Bushell said...

Brilliant..........

Joanne said...

Gorgeous! What a lovely feeling....

Cloudia said...

wonderful & healing!


Aloha from Waikiki


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

Chwile... said...

Potrafisz z liścia wydobyć poezję.

Costea said...

Interesting.

Gonçalo said...

I love the 3º picture :)

Erika said...

Splendid shots and good idea.
Have a nice weekend!

Ken Mac said...

50mm? macro lens? fantastic...

geanina said...

bellissimo!

UIFPW08 said...

Great shots, after the rain
have a nice day

Scott said...

I love shooting after a nice rain. I don't do it as often as I should. These shots make me want to do it more.

Theanne and Baron said...

Palms are very photogenic! Your shots are very artistic!

Denise Scaramai said...

Wong,
great compositions!!
pure art!!

ρομπερτ said...

green - colour of hope.


please have you all a good weekend.

Carolina Tavares said...

His pictures gain quality every day. Congratulations.

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Great shots! Cloudy days are the best days to photograph.

Lígia Guerra said...

My Friend Sympathetic, Beloved and all Good,
That photo incredible, i loved!

I have spent for you wish the weekend WONDERFUL!

Regards

Faaein Himura said...

owh.. i never think about this... =_=

Laura.M said...

Muy interesante.
Saludos.Laura

UIFPW08 said...

Good Idea... Wong