Thursday, April 21, 2011

Experiment 实验 ....



Singapore Marina Bay area
 新加坡滨海湾地区 ...


The Promontary at Marina Bay area ..


The Promontary at Marina Bay area ..


The Promontary at Marina Bay area ..


The Promontary at Marina Bay area ...


I have been taking Singapore night scenery for the 4th night,
I know that Singapore is a beautiful place,
but
created HDR shots with bracketing and
long exposure shots with the tripod,
it is starting to be another night of looking
for the perfect shot ...

in this 4th night in Singapore,
I just wanted to try something different ...

So, I zoomed in-out while the camera was on a long exposure shot
on the tripod ...

I am entirely not sure about the results,
what do you think ...


23 comments:

Olivier said...

superbe blur radiant, cela rend tres bien

Dawn said...

Absolutely incredible!!! Love the lights and lines you captured here!!

Carolina Tavares said...

Interesting shots of them long term, give very interesting effects.

Eyeliquor said...

I like it a lot!
Well done my friend :)

Laura.M said...

La imágen desaparece, solo se ven luces ... Me gusta como queda reflejada la luz. Buen experimento!!
Saludos.Laura

Chiara said...

woowwww!!!
bellissime!!!
grazie!

Talibra said...

Cudowne zdjęcia, pozdrawiam.

Cloudia said...

I love this work, Mr. Wong!



Warm Aloha from Honolulu


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

Photohunter said...

Eine gute Idee, mit dem Zoom. Die Fotografien sind sehr gut.

veredit said...

It's absolutely nice they have a great effect! The images have a brilliant expression!

Anne Ueland said...

<These images are awesome, love them :)

fabio said...

wonderfull light's ciao..

ρομπερτ said...

magic !

Gonçalo said...

how do you make that?

Randy said...

That is so beautiful! I can see why you like so much.

Linda said...

They are stunning creative shots!!

George said...

I like the results of your experiments. The pictures are fantastically beautiful.

Mama-Bug said...

Wow, these night shots absolutely take my breath away. You've done an awesome job with these photos Wong.

Misty said...

Absolutely amazing!

Costea said...

Successful experiment, bravo!

UIFPW08 said...

Fantastic shots, Compliments

Duncan D. Horne said...

Well, it's different! I have never tried that technique - not sure if my point and shoot camera would allow that!

Duncan In Kuantan

Renate Waas Gartenplanung said...

I like the pics - just great!
Greetings Renate