Friday, April 1, 2011

I like what I see 我喜欢我所看到的 ...



Suria, KLCC 


Suria KLCC ...


Done at the 10mm tip of the 10-24mm Nikon,
but I did not open aperture at its widest and work at the range
of F5 and above at ISO 640 and shutter speed of 1/60 with -1 exposure compensation ...

I am re-visiting places familiar to me with 
the new Nikon 10-24mm wide angle ...

I have previously took shots of the interior of this structure using
the Nikon 18-105mm at the maximum of 18mm prime lens ...
It is really different when you look at the view finder of
a 10mm compared to an 18mm

The difference of 8mm is really something else ...

I don't think I will ever shoot beyond the 10mm of the
Nikon 10-24mm ...

I am still learning how to deal with so much that can go into
the 10mm composition
in my second day using the wide angle lens ...


18 comments:

Dani said...

Truly amazing. 我也喜欢你所看到的。
Congrats on your you new lens.

Have a great start to new month.

pharaonx said...

nice!

Joop Zand said...

Wow.... thats again very nice work Mr.Wong
i like the compositions very much.

Greetings and a nice weekend, Joop

Wersemei said...

Unas imágenes espectaculares. ¡¡Genial amigo Wong!!

smalldot said...

really nice!!

Serline said...

Nice work with the new lens... feels like I'm there too, a bit dizzy ;-P

Ángel said...

Excelentes encuadres y un procesado limpio y lleno de matices. Inmenso lugar.
Cordiales saludos

Bitch said...

Good shots, Wong!!!
Amazing how you used your new lens!

Rui Pires said...

I also like what I see, photographed by you, Wong!

Rui Pires - OLHAR D'OURO - Portugal

Hanna Helena said...

It's great how you make a place look very interesting by taking pictures from different and creative angles.

Faaein Himura said...

i like too.. very nice mr.wong.. (^^,)
amazing view..

UIFPW08 said...

AF-S Nikkor f/3.5-4.5G DX ED (2009-)

10 - 24 Nikon is good

Mama-Bug said...

Absolutely beautiful composition Wong. All of these photos are great.

Betty Manousos said...

I truly love these shots!
I love the depth in them.
Betty

Costea said...

mmensity and luxury.

Erika said...

You are a real artist of photography!
I hope to visit one day this famous building.
Bye

MIMOSA said...

Spectacular images!

Misty said...

What a great wide angle shot!