Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Start of a simple day 一个简单一天的开始 ...



Singapore Botanical Garden 
新加坡植物园 ...


A simple day 一个简单的一天 ...


Let me tell you a simple day in my own way,
I wake up 6 o'clock today
to beat the traffic
driving to work while others are still in bed,
car park is still empty when I reach the city
have my cup of coffee
when others are stuck in the traffic jam;
in the classroom,
I got everything ready before the students come in;
I close my eyes for half-an-hour,
and at 9 o'clock
is where my 'busy' day starts
for another Simple day ...



11 comments:

Joop Zand said...

I like these simple days.....lovely picture.

greetings, Joop

Rob and Mandy said...

Very nice picture! You described my own morning very precisely... My computer awaits me every morning at 8.

Olga said...

Beautiful post about your Simple day:)
What a simple but stunning photo.

Beyond My Garden said...

Your light is beautiful and what a great reflection.
nellie

Dawn said...

I like the way to do things:)
Lovely light illuminating those leaves....simply lovely!

mARTy said...

wonderful photo! i liked it- enjoy your simple day

Angela Häring-Christen said...

A good picture, that's one of the highlight every simple day :-)
Have a look on my blog, you will see the titan arum in Basel, a flowering plant with the largest unbranched inflorescence in the world.
Wish you a good day.

Carolina Tavares said...

Interesting your routine. Close your eyes for half an hour makes a difference.

Leaves are always beautiful. I love the green.

Jorge Muñoz said...

I like simple. It's an exquisit image. Fresh.

Farmchick said...

I teach as well and love having that time in the morning just to myself to prep for the day. Love the vibrant green in this photo.

Costea said...

A photo beautiful simplicity.