Friday, April 15, 2011

When is your best time to have coffee 喝咖啡最好的时机 ...



For me ...
It is in the morning, and after my classes
or
some photography works ...

Here, after my lectures, I did some 3 hours of photography on the streets of Singapore
I had my cup at Funan IT mall, Singapore before going back to the hotel,
it's almost 10 pm ...

Today, I am happy ...
I enjoyed both my work and hobby
and a cup of coffee at the end of the day,
what more can I ask for ...


When is your best time to have coffee 喝咖啡最好的时机 ...


When is your best time to have coffee 喝咖啡最好的时机 ...


17 comments:

Japy said...

It looks delicious. I like the second photo. Greetings.

Duncan D. Horne said...

What classes do you have? What are you studying?

Duncan In Kuantan

Dawn said...

Ahhhh...the epitome of perfection!

Olivier said...

belles photos qui donnent envie d'un capuccino

UIFPW08 said...

a nice cup of coffee is what it takes forever ...

Ángel said...

Ummmmh!!!!, a estas horas en esta parte del planeta, ¡¡¡yo me apunto a uno!!!
Cordiales saludos

Traveling Hawk said...

For me, it's in the morning! but black and strong, an espresso! Sometime, in the afternoon, only Cappucciono :)

conxa said...

yo no soy muy de café, pero esa fotografía invita.....

Mi mejor café recien levantada.

Bob Bushell said...

Coffee, I love its smell, unfortunately, I am not allow to sample it.

Ernesto y Felisa said...

That fabulous images, I can smell the chocolate powder and cinnamon on the foam coffee.
You make the unbelievable believable
Rnst

Beyond My Garden said...

I prefer gunpowder green tea but your coffee is very tempting.
nellie

Irene said...

Great shots! Yummi! And thanks for stopping by my photoblog :)

George said...

The coffee looks delicious. I usually have my coffee in the morning, but this would be a great way to end the day.

JM said...

Definitely in the morning and after a good meal (espresso only).

Eyeliquor said...

Well deserved my friend!
I think i'll have one right about..now :)

Laura.M said...

A las 5.30 de la tarde, en España... También apetece un cafe Wong!!
Las imágenes son deliciosas.
Saludos.Laura

Costea said...

Thanks for invitation.