Saturday, April 23, 2011

When there is no wind 当没有风时 ...



Singapore Botanical Garden 
新加坡植物园 ...


When there is no wind 当没有风时 ...


I was early in the park to catch up with some photography
before checking-out at Noon time for the afternoon flight
back to Kuala Lumpur ...

There is no wind, the surrounding is quiet as there were
only some joggers at a distance ...

Only the click of the shutter of the camera
waked up my mind
of where I was;
consciously,
the eerie feeling of silentness
prompted
my creative spirit
that urges me
to keep on clicking the shutter
to break the silence
in my mind ...


15 comments:

Carolina Tavares said...

These pictures are taken almost by instinct. Pure feeling ... Perfect!

Beatriz said...

the softness of a feather

Joanne said...

Beautiful! So soft...

teca said...

Wonderful shot! And lovely...

Happy Easter, honey!
Warm hugs.

( ),,( )
(=':'=)
(,,)♥(,,)

Gonçalo said...

I love your pictures :)

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

I love how delicate and soft your images are!

Happy Easter!
Betty

Bitch said...

Wong.
Your words together with this image is speaking
to me, So beautiful and pure.

Ken Mac said...

Gorgeous, back to front. And I really love the back!

Erika said...

I love your picture and your comment.
Have a nice weekend!

Cloudia said...

可愛的詩字和圖片



Warm Aloha from Honolulu


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

Costea said...

Nice photo!

Stefanodav said...

Beautiful detail...

Ciao

Stefano

Kenneth Larsson said...

Very nice shot, Wong! I like it a lot!

Have a great day! :-)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Lovely ... an instant favorite. Thanks Wong.

George said...

This is a beautiful picture to go with you poetic words.