Monday, May 16, 2011

Heritage Mansion 文物大厦 ...



Along Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Penang ...

I know some of you condone excessive processing 
using software tools, 
.
 While certainly getting the "perfect" shots straight out of the 
camera without further processing is the ultimate satisfaction of a photographer 
but
there is just little luxury for time and perfect conditions 
when we are doing travel photography ...
(perhaps another excuse) 
.
after using Picasa for image transfer from my camera and 
some simple processing 
for almost 18 months,
. I just finally move to using Lightroom 3 ... 
I am quite excited about it's possibilities 
for correcting and enhancing an image ...


Heritage Mansion 文物大厦 ...


Heritage Mansion 文物大厦 ...


Heritage Mansion 文物大厦 ...


Heritage Mansion 文物大厦 ...


Heritage Mansion 文物大厦 ...



19 comments:

Wind said...

Yes, you are right! If I have raw images I cannot stop enjoy processing! ha ha
I use LIGHTROOM also!
Great processing here!
My compliments!
I wish you a great week!

Laura.M said...

Hoy tenemos suerte de poder modificar las imágenes con muchos programas.
Buena serie Wong !!
Saludos.Laura

BERMAXO said...

Muy buena serie Wong ...me gustan saludos

Traveling Hawk said...

Interesting experiment! I will look into Lightroom too:)

Joop Zand said...

Nice work Mr. Wong..... i like them all.

regards, Joop

Olga said...

I think that Lightroom can be very helpful. I love the results,Wang!

bilsot said...

In most of mine I use ACDSEE and I have much success too.
I'll try this one of yours and I'll see....
Anyway , your work is always fine !

Rob and Mandy said...

Just got CS4, and learning, learning, learning...

Erika said...

You are right Wong!
Bye bye

Carolina Tavares said...

Good to hear your suggestion of the software. The photos are wonderful. Taste of spaciousness and outdoor spaces.

Laura~DancesWithTeddyBears said...

Great images, Wong!
Have fun with Lightroom!
I'm still debating on which to upgrade to. Right now I use Photoshop Elements 9, which is limiting.
Have a great week!

ρομπερτ said...

Have to admit that I do not know these programs, yet there results are impressive.
Thank you for introducing.

Please have a good Tuesday.

UIFPW08 said...

Beautifull images hi Wong.

Nurr Kasih said...

Good processing Mr.Wong. nice result :)

George said...

I like the work you've done with these photos. I shoot in RAW and use Photoshop to process my pictures.

Bitch said...

Wong. For a longtime now, I am using Photoshop very
much. Sometimes I have to admit too much!!

Serline said...

I have it but have not used it at all, being more familiar with Photoshop. Any tips and comparison notes?

Ricardo Pereira said...

These are quite good. I thought the first was the best (from the thumbnail), but I liked more fourth image

Costea said...

Sounds like a great place.