Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Putra Mosque 博特拉清真寺 ...



Putrajaya
普特拉贾亚


Putra Mosque ...


Putra Mosque ...


Putra Mosque ...


Putra Mosque ...


A Tourist from China, just when I squad down to photograph the ceiling of this mosque, she dropped her self into the viewfinder, obviously I asker her permission before I re-focused the camera on her instead  ...


Putra Mosque ...


I am a Chinese who live in a Muslim country ...
and honestly, I like visiting all "House of Worship" 
or "Synagogue" ...
be it the Indian temple, Chinese temple, Thai temple 
or the many local mosque ...

Religious Architecture is very unique
It reflects the Architectural Language 
for worshipping the different beliefs it is intended for ...
some blend in it with the local cultures 
which makes it even more interesting ...





12 comments:

Arnaud said...

You need to add a synagogo to your list of visits. The only mosque I've ever visited was Beijing's one. Very different from what I can see here. I wish I can visit amore traditionnal one someday, like the one featured on those pics.

Arnaud said...

Oops I meant to type "synagog". I visited one in Germany, once.

T. Becque said...

Amazing, the detail and size.

Wersemei said...

Impresionante amigo Wong, todas las fotos son fantásticas.
Saludos

pharaonx said...

very nice.

Joop Zand said...

Wonderful compositions..... good pictures.

greetings, Joop

smalldot said...

nice shots!

Mama-Bug said...

Very beautiful,awesome colors!

Laura.M said...

Eso está bien Wong...debemos respetar todas la religiones.
Las imágenes son magníficas!!. El interior es una maravilla. Y la foto de la cúpula es preciosa
Saludos.Laura

Carolina Tavares said...

What a beautiful place and your photos are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

AGMPRISMA said...

Fantanticas fotos Wong bonitos sitios y majestuoso.
Un saludo desde España.

Ángel said...

La geometría es alucinante y los interiores de una belleza espectacular!!!!
Cordiales saludos