Sunday, May 1, 2011

Too much of anything is never good 什么东西太多是永远不好的 ...


Boat Quay, Singapore
驳船码头, 新加坡 

I do not condone or encourage too much alcohol,
I realized my dad passed away perhaps due to too much alcohol consumption ...
that was many years ago ...

Lately, I had spent too much time with my camera and photography,
and I neglected my "going to the gym" schedules ...


Before I picked up the DLSR 16 months ago, I visited the gym
almost everyday or sometimes twice a day before and after work,
and I was never sure whether that was a good thing ...



but

in my opinion ...

Too much of anything is mostly never good,



Just one more before on the road ...


I am a free thinker, I do not condone drinking alcohol and I do not encourage "too much of it" either ...


11 comments:

Duncan D. Horne said...

You're right about that. I'd cut alcohol out completely!

Duncan In Kuantan

Victor said...

how true...
best regards
victor

Ruth B. said...

That's true - take care and stop drinking before it is to much... :o))

Greetings.

Cloudia said...

你是明智的,朋友


Warm Aloha from Waikiki


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

AGMPRISMA said...

Nice shots, I agree with you, too much alcohol No, but sometimes, everyady jjjjj , you know why? Because I have a Pub. jjjjjjj
Greetings Wong, Good job

Chwile... said...

Fajny nalewak. Od Heninekena bardziej smakuje mi polski Żywiec.

ρομπερτ said...

Thank you for making me think about 'borders'. Please have you all a good Sunday, new month as well.

Dawn said...

Hmmmm...but a LITTLE bit of everything isn't so bad:)
Cheers!

Virginia said...

Makes me want a "cold one"! :)
V

Randy said...

Excellent lighting in the last shot!

Pupottina said...

I'm thirsty
beautiful photo with real night life
buon weekend ^______^