Sunday, June 12, 2011

American Enterprise 美国企业 ...


American globalization is inevitable
Almost everyday we do something quite "American"
the food we eat
the movies we watch
the music broadcasted over the Radio
Sitcoms, Dramas from the US
and
even in the class room and my teaching materials
are all in English
even at home
 I speak more English then Chinese
and that is American English
what else
and even I Blog in English
...


American Enterprise 美国企业 ...

Wife and daughter ...
Genting First World Indoor Theme Park
云顶第一世界室内主题公园
Genting Highlands
云顶高原

7 comments:

Dave said...

Lovely pics you posted. good post.

JM said...

What a very cool shot! Great job, Wong.

Kenneth Larsson said...

I really like this one, Wong!

Have a nice weekend! :-)

ρομπερτ said...

It might as well be a promise in the making.

At home we speak three languages, sometimes all together. Personally, it makes living far from home not so bad, most of the times.

daily athens

Erika said...

I speak English but not very well. I was a French teacher and many years ago French was the most important language in the world and it was used like English to day. I like better French because it's a soft language.
Have a nice Sunday.

Costea said...

McDonald's invasion.

LE CHEMIN DES GRANDS JARDINS said...

Très belle composition photo, dont les couleurs dansent devant mes yeux.

Roger