Monday, July 25, 2011

Dare to Fail 敢于失败 ...



Of course, it is not a good shot 
...
Yeah, yeah, yeah 
I know 
...
The Sharpness is not there, 
the composition is not interesting, 
and it is not even close
...
But today,
I dare to fail
on my very few
attempts of birds not in a cage
...


Of course, it is not a good shot 当然,这不是一个很好的摄取 ...


Nikon D90, AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G
ISO100, 1/500 @ f/7.1, EV-4/3

_DSC0058-3

Nikon D90, AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G
ISO100, 1/640 @ f/5.6, EV-4/3, FL=300mm, FL=300
Kepong Metropolitan Lake Garden 
甲洞大都会湖花园 ...


9 comments:

MIMOSA said...

I like to see free. It's wonderful that you've been able to photograph them.
kisses

FRANKIE PAIN said...

oh you are excuse, the birds out a cage is important lanscape for the human kiss MONSIEUR Wong

Costea said...

Nice birds.

George said...

Birds in the wild are always a difficult capture. I think you did very well.

Mama-Bug said...

I think you've done well Wong. Were you shooting with a longer lens?

darlin said...

Birds not in a cage are hard to capture! This is an interesting bird, do you by chance know what type of a bird this is? We don't have them here in my part of Canada that I know of, none that I've seen anyways.

Cloudia said...

birds are a challenge, you have done well


Aloha from Waikiki;


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


> < } } ( ° >

< ° ) } } > <

Arnaud said...

Shooting animals is so difficult to do. They never wait for you to press the button. I feel it's sometimes a matter of luck, about them.

ρομπερτ said...

Don't know, feels as if the bird knows more than I. Strangly hope filled pictures.
Please ahve a good Tuesday.