Friday, August 12, 2011

Best Combination 最佳组合 ...


Cendol and Rojak
當地的特色冰品"珍露" 和 马来辣沙拉"囉喏" ...

Cendol "珍露" is a dessert which every Malaysia knows. 
It is a mixture of blended ice, coconut milk, brown sugar 
and of course the cendol itself as the main ingredient. 
Cendol looks like jelly and green in color.

Rojak "囉喏" meaning "a mixture". 
You can find taufu, cucumber, boiled egg, even squid, and 
many others "fried" items on the mixture in the plate. 
Showered with spicy peanut sauce, I personally cannot stop eating
when I started with the Rojak and the other hand
busy sweeping the Cendol.


Cendol and Rojak Cendol 當地的特色冰品"珍露" 和 马来辣沙拉"囉喏" ...

Cendol 當地的特色冰品"珍露" ...

Rojak 马来辣沙拉"囉喏" ...

Jalan Yan Tuan
Seremban 芙蓉 


15 comments:

Joop Zand said...

Looks good mr. Wong....nice pictures.

Mama-Bug said...

Wonderful looking meal!

Dawn said...

Oh WOW!
Looks like art.....but art I want to eat.
What time is dinner?
:)

Traveling Hawk said...

Look tasty...I'll give a try...

FRANKIE PAIN said...

JUST i THIN G I am hungry miam miam I tast

Giga said...

Wygląda smacznie, ale jak smakuje ? :-))). Pozdrawiam

Faaein Talip Roy said...

i like it very much..

masa bulan puasa ni lah, dua jenis makanan ni mesti jadi antara juadah berbuka kami sekeluarga.. =]

Esmeralda said...

Excelentes fotos.
Ummm seguro que esta buenísimo.
Un saludo

George said...

You're making me hungry. These look delicious.

darlin said...

Yummm, your photos make me want some of this and there's ingredients in the dishes that I either can't have or don't like... tofu being one of the don't like items. Fantastic shots!

Enjoy your weekend.

Bitch said...

Even on the photo looks this dish inviting!!!

Bob Bushell said...

Nice enough to eat!

Matteo Taffuri said...

Don't you like spaghetti,lasagna or pizza?
have a nice weekend
ciao
Matteo

UIFPW08 said...

mmm. that hunger?!

Jana said...

Love to see everyday life....the food, people, streets I love seeing your world thru your eyes, I am so curious about all of it. I have never been anywhere near your country and so I LOVE to learn and see it all. Thanks for visiting my blog and I am loving yours.