Monday, August 29, 2011

ISHq Restaurant and Wine Bar 餐厅和酒吧 ...


The training center I go to for my lectures 
for the past few years
is next to this Hotel, 
which I never thought  a lot about 
photographing in it 
...
That extra step I took to walk into this hotel 
before I left the training center today
certainly gave me a good impression 
...

ISHq Restaurant and Wine Bar ...

ISHq Restaurant and Wine Bar ...

ISHq Restaurant and Wine Bar ...

ISHq Restaurant and Wine Bar ...

ISHq Restaurant and Wine Bar ...

Crowne Plaza
Kuala Lumpur


14 comments:

darlin said...

Wow, this is exquisite, very well captured Wong. I love the ambiance, the calmness in the air and the decor.

Joop Zand said...

Wonderful light and warm colors....GREAT shots.

Bob Bushell said...

So beautiful, nice to have a meal and glass or three wines.

Farmchick said...

Lovely place to have a glass of wine.

Randy said...

What wonderful photographs. They make me want to stay there.

Cloudia said...

thank you for sharing your eye!



Aloha from Waikiki;


Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >



><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

You do such lovely work, Wong. That is a very interesting hotel. Have a good week.

bilsot said...

A fine place for...tourists,
with local color!
Will you offer a drink some day ?

Eyeliquor said...

It is like being there!

Traveling Hawk said...

A very inviting place, indeed! I like the decorations. Thanks, Wong, for showing us the place!

Miki said...

How wonderful!Photography and place!
Thank you for Passionate and cool!

Anonymous said...

This restourant is 5 stars...
UIFPW08

CARTATADIRESCHE.Blogspot

Autumn Belle said...

Looks like a nice place.

Olga said...

I especially love the photo of the glasses, which reflect the colour that permeates that place.