Sunday, October 23, 2011

Caution Hot 注意热 ...


I heard an advertisement describe the following
...
when you are at your 20's, a soft drink 
is most likely in your mind all the time
...
when you are in your 30's or 40's, 
you are likely to ask for a cup of coffee
...
and when you get older, 
you will start to yearn for a hot cup of Chinese tea
...
I say "What nonsense"
...
I always crave for a cup of coffee in the morning,
and look for some cooler soft drink in the middle of a hot day,
and a cup of hot Chinese tea towards the evening
and
probably pass on the fast food
...
and I have been drinking Chinese Tea 
when I was a boy
...


Caution Hot 注意热 ...

Caution Hot 注意热 ...

Caution Hot 注意热 ...

In a fast food outlet 
Jalan Tun Perak, 
Kuala Lumpur ...



17 comments:

francesca said...

ah ah, molto simpatica la tua spiegazione.
Un saluto
Francesca

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So what does that mean? That when you start the day you feel young at heart, as the day goes on you realise maybe your not as young as you thought and that by the end of the day you are positively ancient!! Only kidding, excellent shots!

Art at Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School said...

Beautiful photo to accompany your wise words.

Marion said...

Great story!
Marion

FRANKIE PAIN said...

i want drink a cafee but don't eating fast food
i,n your photographie I see your feeling

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Ha ha. I crave Diet Coke ... wonder if I'm younger than I thought. Happy weekend.

Theanne and Baron said...

marvelous...so you are a man of all ages!!!

JM said...

I'll pass on the fast food, but I gladly accept a coffe or a tea at a traditional place. :-)

Carmen Negoita said...

I would have liked if you limited to coffee. I do not like fast food.

UIFPW08 said...

Eastern wisdom..
Morris

Eyeliquor said...

Wonderful shots Wong!
Well done

ρομπερτ said...

well, than i might be ten years ahead of my age ... can't even remember when last i ate a burger. tea stands in front of me though. please have you all a good sunday.

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Interesting thought. A cup of tea does sound goo about now.

Darryl and Ruth :)

Randy said...

I do love my tea in the morning to start my day.

Arnaud said...

No matter what time, I always wish a cup of tea. green ta. Does it mean my mold is already old (wise) enough ? ;-)

Minusca said...

Always coffe but not fast food!
Excellent!

Traveling Hawk said...

Nice post, Wong!