Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Malaysian 4th Chocolate Fair 2011 马来西亚巧克力展 ...


Within the same exhibition
at Mid Valley Mega-mall,
where the Annual Photography event was held, 
just opposite it was the Annual Chocolate Fair
...
The only thing they allowed us to photograph
was these chocolate contest entries 
...

Malaysian 4th Chocolate Fair 2011

Malaysian 4th Chocolate Fair 2011

Malaysian 4th Chocolate Fair 2011

Malaysian 4th Chocolate Fair 2011

Malaysian 4th Chocolate Fair 2011

7th - 9th October 2011
Mid Valley Exhibition Center, 
Kuala Lumpur ...




14 comments:

Olivier said...

belle série, j'aime surtout la derniere

veredit said...

all chocolate ? WOW! - very good impressions from a very special art work

I agree with Olivier!

Traveling Hawk said...

These are fantastic, Wong!

Bob Bushell said...

Yummy, I like chocolate. Nice camera work.

FRANKIE PAIN said...

I HAVE NOT A WOMAN CHACOLAT EATING IS NO GOOD FOR MY BODY
BUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIE IS INTERRESTING AND BIGEST THE THINK MADE IN CHOCOLAT AND CHANGE ABAOUT THING MAKE IIN FRANCE ON A CHOCOLAT
TANK YOU

Tina´s PicStory said...

great shots and wonderful art :)

maia said...

Wong, what a temptation!
"Chocolate! That is a word that evokes indescribable ecstasies"...
Friendly
Maia

s.c said...

Wow. It sure looks good. And with the same precision as making 7 ivory balls within each other. Thanks for showing.

BrandNewStudio said...

GreatPicture

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Amazing chocolate sculptures, hopefully well air-conditioned.

LE CHEMIN DES GRANDS JARDINS said...

Très belles pièces. Félicitation au Maître chocolatier et à toi pour les photos.

Bravo


Roger

joaquín said...

some members of my family would have enjoyed a lot in that fair

Olga said...

WOW! I am very happy that I am not after chocolate :) I enjoyed your photos!

darlin said...

Wow, these are phenomenal! I love that tea set and the globe, that's my favorites. I can't even imagine the time and energy put into making these, I'm so impressed with the creativity. Thank you for sharing these stunning creations with us.