Monday, November 28, 2011

Small Wonder 小奇迹 ...


As you know, I was and am still looking 
for a point and shoot to complement the DSLR
...
my brother gave me one from his annual dinner lucky draw
an Olympus model FE-46 (I think it is less then US$100), 
No aperture or shutter control, 
only exposure compensation in general
...
Some of the blog posts done in the past few weeks
were using that camera 
(and all of what you see below)
...
There are some fancy built-in magic filters
I have yet to explored 
...

Trigger happy ...

   Picnik_collage_005.jpg

I do enjoy this little camera,
its free ... I carry it with me now everyday
until I get a point and shoot, or maybe not
...

Olympus FE-46 ...

The Olympus FE-46
(First launch about 2.5 years ago, Product no longer manufactured by Olympus)
according to http://www.olympusimage.com.my/products/compact/fe_series/fe46/
...


15 comments:

Theanne and Baron said...

You're an excellent photographer with vision and imagination...you'd take fantastic photos no matter what camera you use!

joaquín said...

I hope you continue enyoing, no matter what camera you used

Rob and Mandy said...

I had one 2 years ago, only had problems with it. Basically, the photos were ok, but the camera didn't like the cold, it just froze.

Filip Demuinck said...

Good collage, strange first picture.

Greetings,
Filip

Farmchick said...

I have a small point and shoot (a Sony Cybershot) that I keep on hand. Nice shots from your new, smaller camera.

Bob Bushell said...

I have never tried one, and I don't think its for me, but, if you like it, don't let me bother you.

Scott said...

I'd say your little P&S is doing a right fine job for you. These are some excellent photos.

s.c said...

Its not the camera but the man behind who makes the pictures and i think you did a wonderful job here.y

Erika said...

I think like s.c. Gorgeous shots, Wong!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Even "simple" digitals are fantastic, when used by someone with an eye for photography and a little imagination. Great photos.

Chinatours said...

It seems that you have much spare time wondering around and finding beauties in life, soooooooooooo good!

Olga said...

I really love to study all the images that you post on your blog. It gives me an idea of the kinds of objects that capture your attention.

Randy said...

I need to get one of these too. Nice shot.

darlin said...

I agree that it's your perspective which allows you to take the amazing shots you do. Sure a good camera helps, but you take better photos with this P&S than some people I know who claim to be professionals.

Cloudia said...

in your hands it does well.

你知道,一些博客訪問互惠,或責任,
但我覺得興奮每天看看你是張貼!
我很欣賞你的眼光和你的城市,你表現這麼好


Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

(^_^)