Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Passage of Discovery III 丰彩人生 ...



人算不如天算
rén suàn bùrú tiān suàn
...
God's plans always supersedes mans
...
I practiced hard and was hopeful to
have the approval of my teacher to at least 
display maybe just one of my paintings 
in the "once in two-years" art gallery 
organized by my teacher,
but I had to go on with the cataract surgery
and left painting for 3 months
...

But, looking at my classmates creations 
left me a thought that 
my painting skills probably should be kept
to myself until a few more years of practice
...

A Passage of Discovery III (丰彩人生) 第三届余赋文师生作品展 ...

A Passage of Discovery III (丰彩人生) 第三届余赋文师生作品展 ...

A Passage of Discovery III (丰彩人生) 第三届余赋文师生作品展 ...

A Passage of Discovery III (丰彩人生) 第三届余赋文师生作品展 ...

Art & Calligraphy Exhibition 2011 
第三届余赋文师生作品展
13th - 18th December 2011
The Annexe Gallery, Central Market


14 comments:

Olivier said...

une belle exposition, j'aime cette présentation tout en verticale

Scott said...

Sorry your hopes were dashed. It looks like a beautiful exhibition that you could be very proud to have something in. Best of luck for future expositions.

Erika said...

My compliments, dear friend Wong!I like this Gallery.

José Ramón said...

Amigo te deseo que pase una Feliz Navidad

Un Cordial Saludo desde Creatividad e imaginación fotos de José Ramón

Farmchick said...

So sorry to hear of your disappointment. Perhaps there will be exhibitions for you in the future.

CLICK CLICK... said...

There is more time than life... There will be more chances I'm sure

Cloudia said...

you know I love caliigraphy!


Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

Cloudia said...

Keep enjoying your brush!

Randy said...

So much beauty to take in.

darlin said...

Wong the gallery is stunning, I'd love to visit a gallery such as this. I hope you are still inspired, there's that song which says: "The dream never dies, just the dreamer, so common everyone dream along." You will be there one day, I hope I see this day. :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Excellent series of images, maybe next year!! I bet you are thrilled after your cataract surgery, I had it a few years ago, makes the world of difference!

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

i really love calligraphy.

UIFPW08 said...

Nice show..

Robert Geiss said...

Remained much in my thoughts this entry. Difficult to say something intelligend. Thank you however for this exercise for the mind. Please have a good Wednesday.