Sunday, April 8, 2012

Biggest Decision in Life 人生最大的决定 ...


The other day I had a farewell dinner 
with one of my student and friend who is 10 years my junior, 
he was diagnosed with diabetes at 35 but refused 
for medication and after 2 years with better eating habit and exercise,
his last test result few weeks ago was negative
...
He left his job in a multinational organization, and decided to 
move to Australia for a new life and new beginning at 37, 
he is a workaholic perhaps like myself when I was younger 
but he now thinks that life may not be just all 
about higher salary and career advancement, 
I congratulate him and cheer for him for his new adventures
...


Streets of Singapore ...

Little India, 
Singapore 

17 comments:

JM said...

Outstanding composition! Life is much more than just a high salary.

TexWisGirl said...

good luck to your friend! so many are not so brave...

Costea said...

Interesting.

Remi said...

Nice image

Traveling Hawk said...

It's a tough decision to be made but you are surely right! Life is much more than those, it's our precious gift and we have to live it to our happiness and wellbeing.

Eyeliquor said...

Nice shot!

Robert Geiss said...

An image which makes me unable to find words. Incredible strong piece of art.

Michelle said...

I do agree. So much more to life than money and things.

Faaein Talip Roy said...

Hope he will get a better life after this...

Randy said...

Such a wonderful post.

La sonrisa de Hiperión said...

Estupenda la foto.

Saludos y feliz domingo.

Bob Bushell said...

Good luck Wongs friend, and hello to the superb photo.

Patrick Lucas said...

interessant

Filip Demuinck said...

That is a very brave decision. I could not do this give up my career. My ambitions and goals in life are things that drive me and keep my sharp.

Greetings,
Filip

FiSh. ohFISHiee said...

it's never too late to start a new life :) admire his determination in this!

Latest: How Hot can You Stand?

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Seems his medical diagnosis was a turning point, a time to take stock of what he really wanted from life. Hope all goes very well for him in our big open country.

berit.. said...

So true ! Life is much more.. I hope he will find his new life a bit more exciting as well : )

Love your composition here !