Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sun dried tomatoes in Oil 油浸番茄干 ...


I finished my lecture early one Friday 
and casually walked into a Turkish 
Product exhibition at the 
KL Convention Center
...
I had an opportunity to try some of these
sun dried tomatoes soaked in olive oil, 
the Turkish promoter really gave 
me a good run down about it
...
Low in calories, a good source of dietary fibre,
vitamin A (I think), minerals, 
and good taste, 
what more can one ask for
...

Turkish Delight ...

Eyes on Turkey Exhibition
March 1-3, 2012, KLCC

15 comments:

No solo Arquitectura said...

Una foto muy normalista, por poco te sale la lata de sopa Campbell jejeje...

saludos.

No solo Arquitectura said...

Quise decir minimalista, no normalista....

Theanne said...

well yum!

Filip Demuinck said...

I also like this, you can make a good taponade from it.

Greetings,
Filip

♥♥♥♥ dilaBanGi ♥♥♥♥ said...

perpect, lah bang
sangat CUN

Angela Häring-Christen said...

I like dried tomatoes, olives, Mozzarella (chees), salami, fresh bread, red wine, and ...
Enjoy the tomatoes.
Have a nice day my dear friend.

Carolina Tavares said...

I love a salad whose recipe calls for dried tomatoes.

lettuce
rocket
dried tomatoes
Mozzarella Bufula
Olive oil and salt to taste

It is a delight.

Bob Bushell said...

I love dried tomatos in olve oil, yummy.

Olivier said...

superbe profondeur de champs , j'aime beaucoup

Ignacio Santana said...

Originales fotografías...buen trabajo!!!

Saludos!!! ;)

Eyeliquor said...

Cool!

Cloudia said...

fun post!


Warm Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

> < } } (°>

Michelle said...

I love these :)

Randy said...

I can almost taste them.

Laura.M said...

Wong. Olive oil is the best there is. This is used for cooking ... Brush bread with olive oil, you will see how good it is.
a hug.