Friday, August 24, 2012

Meeting Jacky Chan 会见成龙 ...


As a fan, I think I have seen all 
his movies from
him as a stunt man in Bruce Lee's 1971
film in "Fist of Fury" and "Enter the Dragon"
to his first movie in 
"The Young Master" in 1980 
...
A little sad to hear his retirement announcement 
from action movies few months ago;
well, he is 10 years my senior.
At 58, 
he must be proud of what he has acheived
...

Guess who I met earling morning at The Peak, Hong Kong ...

Madame Tussauds
The Peak, Hong Kong 
香港太平山山頂

8 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Hi Wong, i think Jackie Chan is more famous with the younger generation, but to me, there was no-one like Bruce Lee!

'Tsuki said...

AAAAAAH !!!!

Jacky Chan !!! Very popular in France too...

(I'm so disappointed that you met a waxed exemplary... ^^)

Laura.M said...

He deserves the break, Wong :))
We spent a few days on the Tour 2012 in Pamplona. Look at the pictures.
Have a good weekend.
a hug.

darlin said...

Wow, you have a photo of a legend! I love Jackie Chan, I don't know if I could have held my camera still to get his photo! lol

Excellent shot Wong, wow!

Have a wonderful weekend, the studies are finally finished on this end so hopefully I'll have more time to visit! Cheers.

Filip and Kristel said...

I thought, good for you that you meet Mr. Chan. I also like his movies. But it is not the real thing Madamme Thousand.

Greetings,
Filip

Robert Geiss said...

Much enjoyed his movies. A great mean to measure time and life indeed. Please have a good weekend.

Michelle said...

We, at my house, always enjoy his movies!

No solo Arquitectura said...

Jajajaja, la madre que te parió!!!
que viejo está!!!