Thursday, January 1, 2015

高估摄影完美 Photographic perfection is overrated ...


When I had my DSLR, expensive lenses and a tripod, 
I could take much better pictures than I could now; 
and now that I am carrying a smaller camera, 
I have always tried to convince myself 
that photographic perfection is overrated 
as anyone can take a better picture
provided one has the 
right tools, time, a little technique, and patience
...

滨海湾 Marina Bay

滨海湾 Marina Bay 
新加坡 Singapore 
Olympus OMD EM5 12-50mm
ISO 800 f3.5 @ 1/6


6 comments:

Filip and Kristel said...

It is certainly a very good picture. Happy New Year.

Greetings,
Filip

Adam said...

beautiful photo of the city

Randy said...

Beautiful shot.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Looks close to perfection to me! Happy New Year!!

Cloudia said...

that is pro!




ALOHA and Happy New Year from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
<3

Carl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.